Tuneage - the assmeblage of music on Hot
Wax every Friday (thanks to Louise in Toronto!)
- Snow and Fog - a rare but sometimes occurence in NJ
- Flooding puddles caused by excessive rainfall (thanks to Donna and Michele in NJ!)
French Toast Alert - a Hot Wax service to local listeners. Warning of bad weather...recently
memorialized in T-shirts in boston!
Naked News -
you need a definition?
Blowing and drifting leaves
- Very windy (thanks to Jerry in PA)
Hawklet - One
of Studebaker Hawk's kids
The Ever Lovely Mrs Hawk
- Need I say more?
"I'm nothing if not flexible"
- I got the nothing part right!
"The cold war
is heating up" - (yet another oximoron)
not get stupid on education"
One Term Hawk!(campaign
I feel strongly both ways! (am I ready for
politics or what?)
Dead Air Don - once thought to
be imaginary, he is the engineer par excellence for Hot Wax!
Czarina of Tuneage a.k.a. Louise
the law responsibly - sage advice from Dead Air Don
happy but there are more miserable people - did I really say that?
Weather Guess? - what weather reporting really is
- A DEW In"Dew"ced hangover - courtesy of Dead air Don
- Having another DEW - courtesy of Studebaker Hawk
The Un-Dew line - Where my Alsakan Listeners live and work
Dew - A breakfast drink - No worries, it's five oclock somewhere!
- Stocking the liquor cabinet with Dew
Complisault - and insulting compliment